Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun

We waited too long to go to the pumpkin patch because we wanted nice weather... Oops, we live in the Northwest. So we headed out Saturday morning in the rain (we should have waited until Sunday, gorgeous!) But we went to a local farm that has some undercover areas, so we knew the kids could still have so fun. It was hard to get picutres of the kids, especially Audrie who wouldn't look at me because she is going through something (maybe something like, she is almost two???) anyways, I got a few shots of the kids having fun despite the awful weather.




Audrie, refusing to look at me while saying no....



Audrie wouldn't even sit with them here.

My goof ball!


Going on a ride with big brother!


Jumping in the corn, even Audrie eventually jumped off.


Watching with delight her brother and sister play. She really adores them!



After her jump, the only shot of her looking at me to see if I saw her jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment