Friday, November 19, 2010

Today is the day you came into our lives!



November 19th, 2008 at 4:00 pm, you came into this world. With much anticipation and excitement we welcomed you, not knowing what the future would hold. You have kept us on our toes with smiles and laughs and the joy that you bring. Happy Birthday, dear one!


I have this little angel.
For me she left her wings.
She has no idea how much happiness she truly brings.
She brightens up my days with her smiles and her laughs.
She helps me to remember all the blessings that I have.

Her face, it is so perfect, she's sweet and soft and pure.
Sometimes she can be willful and sometimes she is demure.
She tries her very hardest to please and do what's right.
She gives the greatest hugs from morning until night.
Every person that has known her sees this light within her soul
I know that in this whole great world, she has a special role.
She's says the sweetest "thank you" that you will ever know
This light in her shines brighter as my angel grows.
I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face.
And in that very moment when she came into my world,
I knew that she was so much more than just my baby girl.
We love you with all our hearts, my dear sweet Audrie Faith.
Happy Birthday!
Your sister beaming when she held you for the first time.
Brother enjoying his time as well.

Just minutes old and already wide eyed and ready to explore your world.

You are our delight!.

No comments:

Post a Comment