Friday, November 26, 2010

One of Audrie's birthday gifts

My cousin Bonnie, who is also a blogger, posted a picture of a tree stump tent like thing on her blog a few weeks ago that she saw at a children's museum in Bellingham. I thought it looked like the perfect gift for Audrie for her second birthday. I had no idea where I would find one, but thought I would look for something similar if I had to. We got lucky and they had an even cuter one at Target for only $25. I thought it would be a perfect gift for our little peanut who loved playing in a tent this summer and also needed her own space sometimes. Well, the own space didn't work out. She begged for brother and sister to join her in the tent, the minute daddy set it up. They brought in blankets and pillows and books and had their own little reading time. It was so adorable. They have been playing in it ever since. They love make believe and Audrie loves just having them be in her own space.

Brother reading to the girls.

Picture from the outside. Don't know where we are going to store it, but they are loving playing in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment