Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Ghoustly Dinner and Snacks!

Last year, I decided to be creative since Halloween was on a Saturday and put together a Halloween themed dinner that the kids could help with. I found some great recipes on Family Fun. So this year of course the kids requested more fun dinner, luckily Family Fun came through again and I was able to be a "cool mom" and have some fun new ideas. The kids were able to make the dinner with me. They really enjoy cooking in the kitchen. I love spending this time with them. Here are our ghoulish concoctions


This is ghoulish punch.
(Lemon Lime koolaid, lemon lime soda, and peeled grapes (for eye balls)

Ghostly potatoes and monster toes.
(Potatoes with sour cream and scallions and cocktail wieners with crescent rolls and ketchup polish)

Witches fingers, monster fangs, and eyeballs
( string cheese with cream cheese/green pepper "nail", pea pod, cream cheese, slivered almonds, and red pepper (tongue), and carrot, cream cheese, and olives)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really cool food Bethanie. Wish I had been there.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete