Monday, August 9, 2010

Visiting Cousin Rachel

Last weekend my cousin Bonnie invited our family to a park in Tacoma where they were having an event. We were excited to spend time with my cousin and her husband Joe along with their little one Rachel. My kids adore Rachel, my cousin is the one who got me started on a blog and so my kids and I have followed her blog since Rachel was born and they feel very close to her. We had a lot of fun hanging out with them and explore Tacoma parks. I love this picture of the kids. There was a sprinkler park there that we didn't know about, so we just had to get our clothes wet because it was too fun to miss out on.
James on the playground jungle gym, relaxing.

Audrie taking some time to relax as well, mostly coping brother.

Like I said the park had several events to participate in, here are Rachel, Abbie, and James coloring plastic ducks. Rachel is wrapping her duck in a towel. Something we have seen her do many times on the blog, so Abbie is checking it out in person.

They also had paper hats to decorate, Abbie showing off hers.

Abbie got a horse tattoo.

My cousin was very impressed that they don't do face "painting" anymore it is airbrushed tattoos. She will be learning more cool things like this as Rachel continues to grow. We can't wait to be a part of her life and watch her experience it as well. We hope to see them again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment