Friday, August 13, 2010

Our littlest "PEA NUT" !!

Our littlest peanut is NUTS FOR PEAS! I know I have already posted about this, but I can't help up share these pictures with you because it really funny how much she likes our peas. I am not a huge fan of peas myself, but wanted to grow some in our garden this year for the kids and Jim to enjoy, little did we know that she would be obsessed with them. On this occasion, I got a sequence of pictures where the dog was trying to get in on the action. She is just too cute sometimes!
In this picture, she is saying... No, Jake.


Then she decides to share, something we are trying to teach her, but not exactly in this way.

Getting more than she bargained for.

Being silly!


She is starting to pose of pictures which is nice for me because usually I get the top or back of her head.



My favorite picture of the bunch! She thinks she is so funny, I love that her personality is starting to bloom. She is adorable. Her grandma Beckie would be very proud of her love for peas and eating from the garden.

1 comment: