Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More fun with the Rydmans!

After the event at the park, the Rydmans invited us back to their house for pizza, a great treat for my family since I usually don't do pizza, because I don't like it, but the rest of my family does. I know I am weird. Rachel and Audrie got to spend more time together. Mostly side by side playing at this age, but it is cute to watch them interact. My cousin Bonnie and I (Rachel's mom) were close in age growing up and had lots of fun together. I am hoping for that family friendship for our little ones as well.
Eating dinner at Rachel's little table, well Rachel ate. She knows the rules and didn't get done from her chair. Audrie thought it was so fun to get up and down, up and down.

After dinner my kids and Rachel built towers with yogurt cups for the little kids to knock down. My cousin saves Tillamook yougurt cups and washes them for Rachel to play with. I don't know why I buy toys for my own kids because every time we are there that is all they want to play with, the yogurt cups. It was fun to hear their giggles when knocking them down.

Knocking them down.

Building. Audrie waited so patiently. It was cute!

Time to knock them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment