Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pea Eater

We have a garden that is flourishing and thankfully so, because our littlest peanut is a pea lover, unlike her Grandpa Jim. She will eat peas, morning, noon, and night. The kids went out to play in the yard around 9:00am the other morning and she was bringing me peas to shuck. She loves picking them out one by one or running her teeth along the side of the pod to have them fall off in her mouth. Currently it is the only thing she will eat and beg for in large quanities. In fact, I paid James a penny a piece to pick pods the other day, and he picked 86. I had a friend over and her and I talked while shucking about 50 of them, and here is how Audrie thought she could get the most in her mouth, vacuum style. The picture speaks for itself, however I wish I had captured the slurping noises. Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment