Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July 4th - it was been a long time

Birthday Girl!! 7 years old.


Super James ready for the parade


Girls in the "float" ready for the parade!



Lost our camera disk for a while back and had to buy a new one...I am sad because we probably lost a lot of great pictures. But we got a new one in time for the fourth and I thought I should update the blog, since it has been a long time! We went to Portland to see my folks for fourth of July because we had a goodbye party for my brother who is moving to Chicago at the beginning of August. It was Abbie's first birthday away from home. Grandma and Grandpa had a great parade in their neighborhood (my old neighborhood). They planned a terrific float.....I am sad that I didn't get a picture of the sign, but it said Happy Birthday A - Abby -3 Abbie 7 and America 235! My parents have a little neighbor named Abby that shares Abbie's b-day (and America, of course.) Abby and Abbie rode all through the parade together and everyone wished them a happy birthday. What fun, to have so many people wish you a happy birthday. We had a great fourth....although I think my husband was a little sad that he didn't get to do fireworks that "went up." but it was a great time with family. My brother's party was wonderful. It was nice to spend time with his girlfriend's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment