Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Tea

Willa invited us to a Christmas tea at her church. Since Abbie is now six, she is able to join the "big" girls and go with us. Unfortunately, I only got these shots of the event because my camera battery died, so I didn't get any of the actual event. Willa did a wonderful job hosting and setting up our table. We were able to be with both Jim's sisters and Willa's sister, Mary. The event was lovely! A nice message, and carolers that sang a song (at our table) especially for Abbie, All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, (actually she is missing four teeth all together, but you all know the song). Abbie felt so wonderful being included and drank 3 cups of tea (with only two bathroom visits). She told me she can't wait until Audrie is six and can come with us. We are hoping to make this a Roddy family tradition. Thanks Grandma/Mom for allowing us to share in this day, we had a blast!
My beautiful girl!

All dolled up!

1 comment:

  1. Bethanie,
    Abbie looks gorgeous! I can't believe how grown up she looks! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We need to catch up some time soon!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete